- Version 1.0
- Download 16
- File Size 0.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date December 27, 2020
- Last Updated February 13, 2021
Creating content from scratch is a mess... There are so many things that can go wrong during production:
- Writer's block prevents you from going forward with your blog post
- Keywords aren't grouped into clusters and you end up losing opportunities
- You misinterpret search intent and write the whole thing for the wrong audience
The answer to all of this?
A content outline.
An outline is a set of rules to follow to create a specific piece of content. It tells you exactly what you should(n't) do:
- Keywords to use
- Search intent
... and more.
With this free template, you're one step away from content excellence. Grab it and go create some content!