- Version 1.0
- Download 11
- File Size 0.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date December 27, 2020
- Last Updated December 28, 2020
Creating content from scratch is a mess...
There are so many things that can go wrong during production:
- Writer's block prevents you from going forward with your blog post
- Keywords aren't grouped into clusters and you end up losing opportunities
- You misinterpret search intent and write the whole thing for the wrong audience
The answer to all of this?
A content outline.
An outline is a set of rules to follow to create a specific piece of content.
It tells you exactly what you should and shouldn't do:
- Keywords to use
- Search intent
... and more.
With this free template, you're one step away from content excellence.
Grab it and go create some content!