To manage your content marketing efforts, you need a process. And to track that process, you need an editorial calendar. There’s no way around it.
The editorial calendar is, by far, your most important asset in content marketing. It’s the place where you always go back to for inspiration.
A good editorial calendar shows you:
- What topics are relevant to your target audience
- Which competitor keywords you can outrank
- How valuable a certain keyword is for you
- A list of all your drafted content ideas
- Deadlines for each piece of content
… but there’s so much more to it.
Explaining an editorial calendar in-depth requires a guide of its own but, with this podcast episode, you get a first glimpse of what to expect.
Remember, editorial calendars are underrated yet they’re the single most powerful tool in your content marketing arsenal—by far.
Start learning about them in today’s episode!
Originally published Dec 23 2020