At Koala Rank, achieving quarterly results that can be clearly reported is key to building a trustful and strong relationship with you. We aim not only to get things done in a qualitative manner, but to have personalized goals catered to your needs so that we can produce results and exceed expectations.
The Koala Rank guarantee is a results-driven system that allows you to get the most out of our content marketing services, even in case we underperform. We are confident about our process, but some niches are harder to rank for, and they might take more time or effort than others.
We are aware that content marketing is a long-term investment, and this comes with the ordeal of having to choose a trusted partner. We want to be that partner, and we commit to achieving results for your brand by setting a few quarterly rules that will pave the way for business growth and development.
These rules are discussed in full in the sections below.
We reserve the right to change these rules at any time, including how the guarantee works and what it entails. If you’re a customer, you will be notified about changes made to the guarantee and how they affect you 31 days prior to publishing.
Please note that the Koala Rank guarantee is not a form of monetary refund policy. Once you’ve purchased a Koala Rank plan, you are committing to working with us on your content marketing strategy for as long as the subscription remains active on your account.
We do not offer refunds.
In order to qualify for the Koala Rank guarantee, there is only one requirement: you need to commit on a quarterly basis. While we offer a monthly billing option for increased flexibility, the Koala Rank guarantee can only be effective if we have a certainty that we can work with you in the long-term.
Therefore, our monthly plans are not eligible for the guarantee. This is because reporting on key content marketing metrics takes time—one month is not enough to see the results of a fully-fledged campaign. We take all the measures necessary to expedite this process and the rules might change over time.
How The Guarantee Works
There are four key areas to the Koala Rank guarantee that you need to consider, all of which are crucial to the success of your content marketing strategy:
- Setting Quarterly SMART Goals
- Creating & Distributing Your Content
- Monitoring Performance
- Reporting on a Monthly Basis
The fundamental component of the guarantee is the SMART goal: specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, timely. The terms of the guarantee revolve around whether the goal is met or not after a period of 90 days, starting with the publishing of the first piece of content and renewing itself quarterly.
At Koala Rank, we have two types of SMART goals:
- The Base Goal
- The Stretch Goal
Each quarter, we set both goals based on your personalized strategy, keeping all five SMART points in mind. The base goal is the minimum we want to reach, while the stretch goal is an ambitious growth scenario. We aim to sit in between the two or above the stretch goal, but never below the base goal.
At 30 days intervals, we review the performance of your content through built-in analytics such as Google Analytics and Search Console. In case the trajectory is positive, we take the necessary measures to make sure that growth is maximized. In case it doesn’t match expectations, we course-correct.
Helping you grow an engaged audience for your B2B firm is our mission. If we don’t reach our base goal by day 90 (a full quarter) of each cycle, you get one month (30-31 days) of service for free in the form of a voucher that you can apply to your personal account in order to extend your subscription.
Please note that terms and conditions apply. See the section below for more information. Based on your quarterly performance, we reserve the right to offer special promotions or discounts personalized to your needs. These might include the exchange of the guarantee for a different scope of work.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few terms and conditions that apply to the 1-month free service voucher and how many times, or when it can be claimed. Please review the following list:
- The Koala Rank guarantee can only be claimed if the base goal wasn’t met exactly 90 days after the first piece of content was published. It cannot be claimed otherwise.
- The 90-day time period starts exactly when the first piece of content is published. For example, if we set the quarterly goals on a Tuesday, but we’re not publishing the first piece of content based on these goals until next week’s Wednesday, that Wednesday is the day when the 90-day time period officially starts. That’s when we’re able to start gauging the data coming in.
- Quarterly goals are based on the plan that you bought. If you bought the RISE plan, your goals will be based on reporting from Google Search Console and Google Analytics, meaning that we’ll look at metrics such as impressions, clicks, and organic/referral traffic. If you’ve bought the RETAIN plan, you’ll also get quarterly reporting on subscribers and leads on top of the RISE metrics.
- The SMART system is based on educated assumptions depending on your niche, domain authority, domain age, and other metrics. For the sake of legitimacy, we won’t dynamically adjust the goals in case we realize they are not attainable or realistic enough as we progress with your campaign. However, if we consider a niche to be particularly hard to rank for, we will set lower base goals when compared to niches that have stronger ranking opportunities.
- At the end of the 90-day period, you will promptly receive an email stating whether or not the base goal was met. Goals are measured either in percentages or in fixed numbers and always on a quarter-by-quarter basis. For example, if your website has a 10% average quarterly growth rate in clicks when you start working with Koala Rank and we set a base goal of improving that to 14%, you’ll receive an email with a full report on the actual numbers related to that specific goal.
- If the base quarterly growth goal wasn’t met, you are eligible to claim the guarantee. Please note that this has to be done manually and within 31 days of receipt of the email stating that the base goal wasn’t met. In the email, we reserve the right to offer an alternative to the guarantee in the form of an incentive, a discount on a premium plan, or a special offer personalized to your needs. You have the right to refuse this offer and proceed with the guarantee anyway.
- You can only claim the guarantee in the 31-day time period after receipt of the official email. A link will be added to the email allowing you to claim your free month. If you’re on vacation, or if you believe you won’t be available in the time frame when we’ll share the results, please communicate this by writing an email at [email protected]. We will do our best to make sure the timing is right. Once the official email is sent, the 31-day period will immediately be valid. We don’t assume responsibility in case of negligence leading to the guarantee not being claimed.
- You can only claim your guarantee twice (two times) every 365 days starting from the first time we publish a piece of content for you and renewing on that same day the next year. For example, if we publish the first piece of content for you on January 2, you can only claim the guarantee twice until next January 2. The no. of times you can claim your guarantee is not cumulable year after year.
The above-mentioned terms are a complete representation of our guarantee. Any other term that isn’t included in the terms shown above isn’t considered part of the guarantee. We reserve the right to change these terms at any time. In case this happens, customers will be notified 31 days in advance.
Claiming The Guarantee
In case we missed the mark on your base goals, claiming your guarantee is simple. As mentioned in the terms and conditions section, you’ll receive an email each quarter stating whether your base goals were reached or not, and how we measured that in detail.
If we didn’t, you’ll receive all information related to claiming your 1-month free service voucher in that same email. As stated in the terms above, you’ll have exactly 31 days from the time of receipt in order to claim your guarantee. If you don’t claim your guarantee during that time frame, you won’t be able to claim it for that quarterly cycle, and one of the two slots you have available for the year will expire.
We will do our best to communicate progress on the goals promptly and effectively. If you have specific questions regarding the guarantee, how it works, and why it can benefit your business over time, feel free to send an email to [email protected] or contact us directly.
We’re glad to offer this incentive as a way to fully commit while offering you clear results. Producing value for your audience and helping your grow consistently is what Koala Rank is all about. We’re looking forward to expanding this program in the near future to cover more areas related to content makerting.