Here’s What You Can Do In Your Client Area
The client area is where all of your assets, operational insights, and management tools come together. It’s the most efficient way to handle content production.
Ok, but how does it work?
When you sign up to Koala Rank, you are immediately sent an email with a password which you can use to officially sign in as a client.
The first thing you are presented with in the client area is your dashboard, the place where you can track all your requests and get a birds’ eye view of your entire campaign with Koala Rank, quarterly goals included.
Although the app is still growing and will likely have many more features in the future, here are some of the things you can do with it today:
- Create new requests by submitting your outlines
- Discuss requirements with an account manager
- Manage, download, or track your invoices
- Add team members for collaboration
- Update your profile and billing info
- Schedule your live consultations
- Upgrade your marketing plan
… and more.
At Koala Rank, our goal is to offer you all of the assets you need to succeed in one streamlined interface. No need to swap a billion different services.
The client area will continue growing and we’ll update this support doc with more features as well as imagery to reflect those changes.