Adding an Email Signature To Your Gmail or G Suite Account
Do you want to add a pre-made email signature to Gmail or G Suite? This is a simple process that requires just a few steps. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to mail.google.com.
- If you aren’t signed, in, Google will prompt you to do so. Choose the appropriate account for the signature and enter your credentials.
- Once logged in, you will see the Gmail interface. In the upper right corner, click on the gear icon and then click on Settings.
- In the general tab, scroll down until you reach the Signature section. Here, click on the “+ Create New” button and assign a name to your signature. You can choose anything that suits you best.
- If you already have a signature, you can now copy and paste it directly in the input box. Please note that this is a visual editor so it won’t accept HTML code as an input. You can use HubSpot’s email signature tool to create your own professional signature in just minutes or use one provided by us.
- Right below the signature input, you will see a “Signature defaults” section. Click on the two dropdown menus shown (FOR NEW EMAILS USE & ON REPLY/FORWARD USE) and select the signature you just created.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Save Changes” before quitting the settings interface.
- You’re done!
This is a quick and easy way to add your new email signature to your G Mail or G Suite account. If you work with us at Koala Rank, you will have received your signature in a separate file. Simply copy and paste it and you’re done!