You like structuring language in a way that sounds good and natural while following web marketing best practices like readability, conciseness, and skim stopping.
If that’s you, we have a Junior Content Editor role open that will fit your skills perfectly. The role is part-time, 60-80 hours per month guaranteed.
Your main responsibilities for this job will be:
- Editing writers’ first drafts and communicating mistakes with inline editing
- Correcting all formatting issues with documents submitted by writers
- Applying style and glossary fixes based on writing guidelines
- Adding information on custom graphics and screenshots
- Port drafts from Google Docs to WordPress or other CMS
- Apply SEO markup like meta descriptions and schema
- Ensure the content looks good and readable
- Basic image editing and uploading
- Publishing posts upon approval
The expectation on our end is quick turnaround for each piece of content (2-3 hours per piece) and attention to detail such as punctuation, readability issues, double spaces, and other formatting issues.
Our roles are all growth-oriented.
We’re a fast-moving content marketing agency looking to hire talented folks for the long-term and give them the tools they need to enhance their careers.
Pay starts at $9-11 per hour depending on your experience and grows over the months that you work with us, potentially leading to a full-time role.
For any additional question, feel free to reach out at [email protected]
You can also attach your CV below and we’ll get back to you.